Burnishine is well known for its excellent offset chemicals. What you may not know is we also make an awesome Flexo Cleaner for cleaning UV and water-based inks and varnishes.
We formulated our Flexo Cleaner to be effective, yet safe for the printer, plates, rollers and the environment.
Testing was done in conjunction with a leading press manufacturer, and the esteemed Fox Valley Technical College. This means you can be assured our cleaner meets the high standards established by these institutions. We can honestly say our cleaner outperformed other popular cleaners!
Most flexo cleaners for water-based and UV ink do a good job cleaning plates and anilox rolls and are relatively safe for the environment. But some cleaners continue to use a chemical called nonyl phenol ethoxylate, which is highly toxic to aquatic life. Companies using this chemical will have to reformulate as it’s in the process of being phased out Just think, every time it’s used, it goes down the drain and contaminates local water systems. We are proud to say our cleaner does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylate!
Here’s the low-down on the features and benefits of using Burnishine Flexo Cleaner:
- Effective at cleaning UV and water-based inks and varnish - saves time and money!
- Won’t swell photopolymer plates - safe for your plates.
- Rinses clean with water - easy to use!
- Biodegradable, low phosphate surfactants - safe for the environment!
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, non-corrosive - safe to use and store!
- No extra Haz-Mat shipping fees! - saves money!
- Economical – use full strength or dilute up to 1:8 with water.
- Can be used as a general purpose cleaner. No need to stock a lot of other products.
- Available in quarts, 5 gallon pail and 55 gallon drums
We wanted to make it as easy as possible to test our cleaner, which is why we decided to add quarts to our packaging. With a minimal investment you can see for yourself why you should be using Burnishine Flexo Cleaner.
Click on this link to take you to our Flexo Cleaner product page. https://www.burnishine.com/flexo-cleaner-parent